Peer Support Services
We have Peer Specialists available to provide support services to pregnant and parenting persons who could be diagnosed with a substance use disorder and are screened by a community partner to meet criteria for preventive services.
How Can We Support You?
- Recovery Captial Scale Inventory
- Referral to Treatment/Behavioral Health Provider
- Social Services/Benefits Applications
- Sharing Lived Experiences
- Family Driven Recovery Planning
- Authentic Relationship Building
- Recovery Pathway Exploration
- Self-Advocacy Skill Building
- Natural Support System Exploration
- Concrete Support Available
- Housing Navigation Support
- Employment Support
- Education Opportunities Support
If you or someone you know are in need of support services for prenatal substance use and depression, please contact our Behavioral Health Team, Community Health Manager: Reniese McNeal at (954) 253-7331 or call our main office at (954) 563-7583.